Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
MOVE STRAIGHT IN!
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
This lovely street-front villa has been beautifully maintained and improved by the current owners - there is nothing for you to do except move on in!
The open plan and well-equipped kitchen flows seamlessly through to the dining and living areas, and then on to a private courtyard, making this home the perfect year-round entertainer.
With additional creature comforts of air-conditioning, gas heating and cooking, solar panels, fully reticulated gardens, double lock up garage, security screening and separate bedroom wings, this is an absolute must see property for first home buyers, downsizers and families looking to get into the area.
- Large open plan living / kitchen / dining area
- Modern kitchen with dishwasher and gas cooking
- Large master bedroom with walk-in-robe & en-suite
- All bedrooms have built-in-robes
- Double lock-up garage with shopper entrance
- Reverse cycle A/C to living area & all bedrooms
- Main bathroom has stand-alone bath & shower + separate WC
- Outdoor entertaining area leads off open plan dining area
- Security screen doors and windows
- 5kW (20 panel) solar system
- Instant Gas HWS
- Gas bayonet in living room
- Fully reticulated gardens including verge areas
- Built in 2005 in a group of 3 - no strata fees
Carlisle has always been a suburb of choice for many first home buyers and families due to its very convenient access to an array of lifestyle amenities.
Local attractions include:
- Belmont Forum
- Park Centre East Victoria Park
- Victoria Park Caf Strip
- Aqualife Centre
- Rayment Park
- Lathlain Oval (the new training ground for West Coast Eagles)
- Crown Casino Entertainment Quarter
- Lathlain Primary School
- Oats Street Train Station
- Perth CBD
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.