Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
IMMACULATE ENTERTAINER IN THRIVING LOCATION
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
It's wonderful to be offering a home to the market where the owners have carefully considered each and every improvement they have made to the home, to create a warm and inviting atmosphere with the added bonus of easy care living.
Located in a thriving city fringe location which is constantly improving, you'd be hard pressed to find a better entry point into this part of the market.
With quality fixtures and fitting throughout, coupled with open plan indoor and outdoor living, you can see how easy it would be to have quiet nights in with family and friends, or simply take advantage of the location and walk to a pub, caf or restaurant - the choice is yours, and there are choices aplenty!
Property features include:
- Open plan living/kitchen/dining areas flows to large, all season outdoor entertaining area
- Cleverly designed chef's kitchen with five burner wok gas cooktop, dishwasher, pull out pantry plus ample storage and bench space
- Coffee nook designed with a hidden preparation draw to aid that essential morning coffee!
- Solid Pacific Walnut timber flooring through living areas and master bedroom
- Liquid limestone paving to large outdoor area plus water feature with easy care tropical garden
- Renovated bathroom with twin head shower, double vanities and separate toilet
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout
- Master bedroom with lovely private courtyard and access to semi-ensuite
- Plantation shutters in living areas and bedrooms
- Built-in robes to all bedrooms, bedrooms 2 & 3 have new carpet
- Separate laundry with storage and direct access to drying area
- Monitored security system, NBN connected
- Instant gas hot water, gas bayonet
- Council $1505/yr, Water Service $921/yr
- NO STRATA FEES
Location highlights include:
- Located 6.4km from Perth CBD
- Only a 10 minute walk to East Victoria & Victoria Park's Dining and Entertainment Precinct
- Local transport links with Carlisle train station only 500m away
- Major bus stops on Archer Street at end of street - only 400m
- Enjoy and take advantage of the 70 million dollars being spent of the Lathlain you're only 200m from Lathlain's border
- Local community shopping on Archer Street includes: butcher, bakery, newsagent, chemist, medical professionals, post office, IGA, bottle shop as well as a number of restaurants and cafes
- Lathlain Place has a number of food and coffee options, only a 10 minute walk away
- Plans are currently underway for open space Community Veggie Gardens, Dog Exercise Area, Playground Areas just around the corner in Bishopsgate Street
- Easy access to domestic and international airports
- Close to Crown Casino, Swan River, Optus Stadium
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Polished Timber Floor
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.