Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
ALL BOXES HERE ARE TICKED TWICE
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
This North East facing 2 beds 2 bath 2 car residence really does tick every box and will impress the very hard to please. Incredibly hard to beat in any area related to size, design, views, position, fit out, style and quality. This stunning apartment set perfectly overlooking the picturesque Queens Gardens can be yours today. This is the complete inner city 2 bedroom property and is not to be missed.
Featured over this one level design, the main element of this residence is livability, with an open design incorporating kitchen, dining and living area all in one. Tying this all together and adding a sense of style and class is the solid blackbutt timber flooring throughout.
The master bedroom is equally impressive, with high ceilings and generous proportions. With a walk in robe and ensuite. The surprises don't end there, you will enjoy a private entry, a large second bedroom with built-in-robes, low strata fees, a wrap around balcony, only two neighbours on your level on a small block of 16.
• 2nd Floor 2Bed 2Bath 2car (108m2 in Total)
• Bright airy free-flowing kitchen, dining & living
• Reverse Cycle A/C in both bedrooms with two A/C units in lounge/dinning
• Both large bedrooms with built in shelves inside wardrobes
• 2nd bedroom complete with large built in robe and nice views near second bathroom
• NE aspect of Queens Gardens, the WACA plus scoreboard & Crown Towers
• Stylishly, well-designed & extremely rare finishes with quality fittings and fixtures throughout
• Very well located in East Perth with many lifestyle attractions and eateries close by
• This is a piece of Perth that will always be highly attractive well into the future with nearby department setting up this property to proposal
• Two secure side by side car parks with 4m2 store room in front
• Walk to Optus Stadium and catch the CAT bus at your door step to the CBD
• As an added bonus is you are just 50 metres to Frasers Suites lobby bar
This property is special and compares better than others in the same price bracket. The key differences being the benefit of not walking straight into the kitchen or lounge from the entrance, the fact you don't have any western sun concerns and your peaceful Queens Gardens views are secure, make this property incredibly rare. Act quickly to avoid disappointment.
Living: 85sqm Balcony: 23sqm Store: 4sqm Car: 27sqm Total: 139sqm
Strata: $1,135p.q Water: $1121p.a Rates: $1,558p.a
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.