Inspection and auction details
Auction location: 12-14 The Esplanade, Perth (Elizabeth Quay)
IMMACULATE FANTASTIC AND MUST BE SOLD
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Pay no regular strata fees whilst enjoying this perfectly presented and fully furnished luxury residence. There is much to love as this fine home offers unique features rarely found. Well placed in a whisper quiet location for a relaxed cosmopolitan lifestyle in East Perth. The unique main living area has large ceiling void with extra windows, plus polished wooden floors flowing onto an enclosure private balcony, very usable all year round.
Positioned behind the ABC headquarters with only 4 apartments and one commercial unit making up this extraordinary well-built complex. With only two apartments per level and just two flights of stairs to reach your top floor position. Incredibly the previous owner sold because it was too quiet, but you are just a few minutes stroll to the Royal Hotel, Claisebrook train station, Bus stop, parklands, cafes and restaurants.
• Top floor, 3Bed, 2Bath, Study nook, 2 Car (139sqm of living)
• Incredible kitchen with gas cooking, new splashbacks and dishwasher
• Reverse cycle ducted air condition plus ceiling fans in living areas and master bedroom
• Pleasing aspect from your main balcony and Optus stadium glimpses from a smaller balcony off the 3rd bedroom
• Stylishly, well-designed & extremely rare finishes with quality fittings and fixtures throughout
• The main balcony has been fully enclosed by retractable block out shade screens making in it wonderful place to be in any season
• Large master bed with stylish ensuite boasting large bath
• Fully furnished with high grade pieces, white goods and new window furnishing on all windows
• Two secure car parks & store room with video surveillance
• Very well located in East Perth with many lifestyle attractions and eateries close by
• Secure entry to complex, with just 4 apartments, only 2 apartments per floor
• No Facilities and NO REGULAR STRATA FEES - The council of owners simply share minimal upkept costs with no administration fees whatsoever• Close to East Perth foreshore and the footbridge across to Optus Stadium and Crown Casino
• Short drive to the Perth CBD and 15mins to Perth Domestic and International airports
There is nothing further to do in this beautifully presented executive apartment other than unpack and enjoy the truly unique lifestyle that East Perth offers. This a rare opportunity to please yourself in a luxury without overspending. Realistic seller has purchased elsewhere and invites buyers looking for comfortable style in a premium property and location.
Internal + Balconies: 139m2 Car: 22m2, Storeroom: 2m2, Total: 163m2
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.