Auction location: PRESTIGE AUCTION, Crown Perth, Botanical Ballroom 1, Great Eastern Hwy, Burswood WA
Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
FLAWLESS OPULENCE & BREATHTAKING PANORAMIC VIEWS
- 4 Beds
- 4 Baths
- 2 Cars
You'll always remember the first time you stepped foot into this inviting, timeless and unforgettable waterfront residence. Multiple balconies and large, river-facing windows promise superb views from all 4 levels. Impressive and immaculate interiors welcome you in; stunning timber & parquetry floors, feature cornicing, downlights and interior shutters combine to create an opulent ambience.
Live in luxury and take in uninterrupted 180 degree Swan River panoramic vistas - this unsurpassed location ensures front row VIP seats to views of the Optus Stadium, and newly unveiled footbridge. Your guests will be mesmerized by the stunning position you've chosen to call home.
The First Floor of this terrace home offers a lavish, central kitchen, serving directly to an open-plan dining & living space on the same level, with an outdoor terrace beyond. The home's front portico & entry hall, and the garage also sit conveniently on this level.
Take the stairs or lift one level lower to the Ground Floor, and you'll be impressed by an enormous open living space, complimented by a very well-equipped built-in bar and separate theatre (or guest bedroom). Not to mention of course the timber interior deck and sparkling plunge pool. If the First Floor is an entertainer's dream, the Ground Floor is party central!
The Second and Third Floors contain the home's dedicated bedrooms. two spacious bedrooms sit side-by-side facing Vanguard Terrace on the Second Floor, with an incredible third bedroom suite, complete with retreat, looking out to the Swan River. The master bedroom suite sits proudly on the Third Floor, capturing premium views and ultimate privacy. All bedrooms enjoy the advantage of spacious built-in or walk-in wardrobes, their own individual ensuites, and balconies.
- 4 Bed, 4 Bath, 4 Toilet + 2 Powder Rooms over 4 Levels
- 2 river facing Terraces, 4 Balconies, Double Garage + Storage
- Superb kitchen: gas cooktop, rangehood, oven, dishwasher, double refrigerator recess, island bench and ample modern cabinetry
- Ground Floor: spacious living with brilliant built-in bar, separate theatre, powder room, laundry, store room, timber decked interior terrace and inviting plunge pool
- First Floor: main portico & entry hall, kitchen, open living/dining, elevated terrace, powder room and double garage
- Second Floor: Swan River facing bedroom includes WIR, ensuite & retreat, 2 additional bedrooms with WIR/BIR & ensuite, all bedrooms with balconies, landing with linen closet
- Third Floor: Private master suite with dedicated dressing room, ensuite with twin vanity, spa bath, separate shower, separate toilet and balcony
- Convenient stairwell or Lift access to all 4 Levels
- Stunning timber floorboards, Parquetry & tiled floors; ideal for those who suffer with allergies
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning and ceiling fans
- Ducted vacuum system, security alarm system, downlights
- Beautifully draped feature curtains & stylish interior shutters
- Driveway with room to accommodate 2-3 extra vehicles
This location is beyond compare, with an enviable array of inner-city lifestyle attractions and conveniences within reach.
• Optus Stadium & footbridge, Gloucester Park, nib Stadium, the WACA
• Crown Casino and entertainment precinct
• Elizabeth Quay and Perth Bell Tower
• Swan River Foreshore, Langley Park, Supreme Court Gardens
• Perth Convention Centre, Perth Concert Hall, Perth Arena
• Hay Street and Murray Street shopping malls
• Various fine dining and casual restaurant and cafe options
• A thriving small bar community evolving within central Perth
• FREE Yellow Cat Bus stop 5 - Victoria Gardens
• FREE Yellow Cat Bus stop 33 - Haig Park Circle
• FREE Yellow Cat Bus stop 6 - Nile St
• FREE Yellow Cat Bus stop 32 - Trafalgar Rd
Perfectly appointed for luxurious living, with room to comfortably accommodate the entire family, this residence is a treasure to behold and the perfect forever home. Set within an exclusive enclave of similarly high quality homes, this is a prized opportunity, and only one discerning buyer will call this incredible property their own. The proud seller is relocating and has given very definite selling instructions in writing - secure your future now.
Council: $3,669/y Water: $1,760/y
(No strata fees)
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
See all features
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.