Inspection and auction details
Auction location: Ku De Ta - On The Point | 306 Riverside Drive, East Perth
SIMPLY BREATHTAKING POSITION PROPERTY
- 3 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 3 Cars
You will always remember the day you first stepped foot into this bright lifestyle central Fremantle residence. Poised and ready for immediate possession and gleaming with history, character and charm dating back to 1845. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity to claim your own piece of Fremantle heritage gold.
One of the West Ends first warehouse conversions c1993 designed by renowned Fremantle architect Michael Patroni. This fabulous terrace home was once two apartments but is now combined boasting excellent natural light, flow and entertaining options. This elegant residence is ideal for happiness chasers, savvy investors, history buffs or anyone looking to emerge themselves in the irresistible Fremantle lifestyle in a premier location.
• 3 Bedrooms, 3 Bathrooms, 4 Toilets, 3 Car Garage over 4 Levels
• 319m2 of living (297m2 Internal + 22m2 Balcony)
• Exclusive Henry Street frontage and access
• Light, style and personality streams into this home from every angle
• The ground floor spreads from a tall street access doorway across an open plan lounge and dining to open air atrium with water feature
• There is an endearing wood fire heater plus a fascinating relic from the past, a disused fire hydrant previous connected to the deluge system
• The downstairs kitchen comes with gas cooking and a dishwasher next to a large laundry, pantry and power room
• This property is blessed by the open atrium with exposed bricks, letting in light to both levels on the northern side
• As you ascend past the wine cellar to the sitting area you'll notice oak flooring and well separated bedrooms
• Master bedroom has high ceiling, walk in robe and ensuite with ventilation
• Bedroom number 2 is massive with an abundance of light and access to the second bathroom
• Light from both side baths the third level which offers some of the best entertaining in a private residence in Fremantle
• You are greeted with double height ceilings, a second kitchen and laundry, plus third bathroom with bathtub
• Third level party central also includes a second lounge and dining area flowing out to an irresistible 22sqm balcony covered by an automatic retractable rooftop and looking on to the Norfolk pines of the Esplanade reserve and Notre Dame University
• Above this is a spacious 3rd bedroom with built ins on a mezzanine 4th level
• Stroll to Bathers Beach house, Esplanade Hotel, High Street, Markets, Museums, Notre Dame University, Parklands, Little Creatures Brewery, Cicerello's, Fremantle wharf, Bread in Common, Train and Bus station, a myriad of shopping, cafes, restaurants, bars and other amenities, quality schools, parklands & shopping
• Short drive to Perth CBD and world class beaches
Boasting many Michael Patroni touches such as extensive use of wrought iron framed glass, terracotta tiles, high ceilings, great light, cross ventilation and with a light industrial ambience.
This is not just your standard property. It is a chance to secure your future now. Proud interstate owners are committed to an outcome and have given very definite selling instructions in writing. There is only days left for you to prepare to buy this simply remarkable property. How long would regret missing out on this. Contact me for further information.
CHAMPAGNE OPEN HOME FOR LOCAL BUSINESS OWNERS FRIDAY 4TH OF MAY 5:30PM TO 6:30PM
Internal: 297sqm Balcony: 22sqm Garage: 48sqm Total: 367sqm Strata: $2040/q
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
3 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.