Inspection and auction details
Auction location: 12-14 The Esplanade, Perth
WHOLE BLOCK NEST EGG MUST BE SOLD
- 9 Beds
- 6 Baths
- 6 Cars
This outstanding opportunity is one not likely to come again anytime soon. If you're looking at long term investment, self managed super funds or landbanking for the future, this is one opportunity you shouldn't look past.
Sitting on a level 834m2 block of land, in the heart of Kewdale sit THREE large, solid townhouses that are move in quality. All boast three spacious bedrooms with built-ins, 2.5 bathrooms, double lock up garage plus additional storage spaces. Recently painted and each appraised between $400-$420/wk, you can be confident with this investment both now and into the future.
The City of Belmont is progressive and well under way with the planning of major infrastructure projects which will further improve the area. Capitalise on the already approved and initiated 65 million dollar upgrade of the Belmont Forum, set to become the lifestyle destination for the area and beyond. As well as many specialty shops the upgrade includes an Alfresco Dining Precinct with amazing new restaurants and extended trading hours creating a great environment and community. All of this is an easy walk from your address.
Close to the city, domestic and international airports, Crown Casino and the new Optus Stadium, it's not hard to see you're investing in the lifestyle opportunity, not just a location.
Each townhouse includes:
• Three spacious bedrooms, all with quality mirrored built in robes
• Large gas kitchens with great storage, pantries and bench space
• Air conditioning to master bed and living spaces
• Main bathroom with bath & separate toilet, en-suite to main bedroom
• Third toilet downstairs
• Gas hot water plus bayonet for heating
• Undercover alfresco area
• Double lock up garage with shoppers entry
• Large linen cupboard, under stair storage plus storage room
• Separate laundry, freshly painted throughout
• The sellers are happy to sell prior to auction
• Council $4947/year, Water Service $3546/year (for all three townhouses)
• Currently NO STRATA FEES as whole block owned by one person
Close to the city, domestic and international airports, the Crown Casino and the new Optus Stadium, it's not hard to see you're investing in a lifestyle, not just a location.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
6 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.