Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
WHAT DREAMS ARE MADE OF
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
If you are looking for an easy care well-maintained Maylands family home in a peaceful location, then this is for you. Priced below replacement cost, this motivated seller is ready to hand the keys over.
Positioned a stone throw to the Maylands Golf Course this charming and private cul-de-sac address will give you access to tranquil parklands, walking tracks by the river and Maylands Primary school nearby. This really is an all-rounder style property with space, style and location at a very affordable price. Perfect for a relaxed and convenient life style.
• Green Title two Storey 4 Bed, 3 Bath, Study, Cinema and 2 car residence
• Built in 2004 and well positioned on a 316m2 block
• Stunning polished Australian Beech wooden floors throughout with no carpet anywhere
• Spacious lounge and family room with access to the undercover rear courtyard
• Kitchen built with stone bench tops, large oven, 5 gas burner cook top, dishwasher & an ample pantry
• Artificial grass out front and no lawn out back with an easy care reticulated rear garden
• Large cinema room with built in cabinets and projector
• Large separate laundry downstairs with access to outside clothes line
• Massive master bedroom with large ensuite complete with spa bath, shower, double vanities & heat lights.
• Two other very large bedrooms with built in robes
• Upstairs separate study/parents retreat area gives loads of options for families with children
• Large family bathroom with bathtub, double vanities, separate shower & heat lights
• Reverse cycle ducted zoned air conditioning
• Large storage area at rear of garage
• Access through garage to the back courtyard
• Alarm system for peace of mind reticulated rear garden
• Close to lots of parks, the river and excellent schools
• Short drive to Coles, Fifth Ave cafes, restaurants, shopping and the CBD
This is a solid family home is a great location. Built to last in a quiet safe leafy pocket. So close to the action but far enough away that coming home each day is like a holiday. This could well be your dream home, but you have to ask yourself. who else thinks this is their dream home? Best you act quickly before someone else does.
Council: $2,545p.a Water: $1,289p.a
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
316m² / 0.08 acres
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.