Inspection and auction details
Auction location: Ku De Ta - On The Point | 306 Riverside Drive, East Perth
STATELY CHARM IN PRIME LOCATION ON DOUBLE BLOCK MUST BE SOLD
- 3 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 4 Cars
Grand old world meets new-age comfort. If you are looking for a modern Mount Lawley family home without the usual Mount Lawley maintenance, then this is for you. Motivated sellers have further improved this home to the point of perfection and now this fine home on a double block offers an exquisite lifestyle for one lucky family.
Positioned on a tree lined First Avenue this prestigious address will give you access to renowned education facilities such as Perth College, ECU and WAAPA. Life will be good so close to Mount Lawley Golf Club, Tennis Club, Bowls Club and Terry Tyzak Aquatic Centre. This really is a Location Location Location property.
• Two Storey 3 Bed, 3 Bath, Study, Cinema and 4 car residence. Study or cinema could easily become a downstairs bedroom.
• Well positioned on a 919m2 R20 double block
• Three and half metre clearance down the side of the home gives additional off-road parking for guests
• Spacious lounge and family room with gas fireplace, ceiling fans and high vaulted ceilings
• Large Jarrah bifold doors flow out on to large paved under cover al fresco area with outdoor kitchen
• Kitchen built in wood and glass cabinetry, stone worktops. Soft close drawers. Absolutely massive walk-in pantry, a must for the keen home chef!
• New Professional Falcon 900mm electric self-cleaning pyrolytic stove/cooker ideal for dinner parties but by simply sliding in a panel you can make it into a smaller oven
• Chef kitchen also features gas cook tops with teppanyaki plate, double sink, filtered water and built in Smeg dishwasher and microwave
• Al fresco area boasts mains gas Beefeater BBQ, wok burner, sink, ceiling speakers and DC fans with built in lights so no flickering if you want both on
• Gas heated below ground pool and spa with brand new gas heater and new pool pump
• The divine pool also has waterfall feature and pool shade provided by removable umbrellas
• Large cinema room with built in cabinets, high quality 110inch screen and top of the range 3D projector.
• Purpose built study with excellent storage
• Large separate laundry with double sink and wood cabinetry storage
• Jarrah floors throughout plus large handmade jarrah bookcase near stairs adding a library snug area
• Ample landing on second level could be used as relaxation reading area or extra study area
• Massive master bedroom with ceiling fan, large ensuite complete with spa bath, double shower, double vanities, heated towel rail, heat lights separate toilet and large walk in robe with laundry shute
• Two other very large bedrooms with ceiling fans and walk in robes. Both have pleasant northern views. One has doors out on to Juliet balcony
• Between the 2nd and 3rd bedrooms is a second study area
• Large family bathroom with bathtub, double vanities, separate shower, heat lights, heated towel rail and separate toilet.
• Large floored attic space with fold down stair access
• Custom built jarrah garden room / games room / studio with high power reverse cycle AC unit
• You will be amazed by the jarrah deck, Jarrah bifolds, sun blinds and sliding fly screens all custom made
• The sellers can leave the custom built 3/4 size (9ft) jarrah snooker / pool table with downlight
• There is also a dart board in a jarrah cabinet, Marri desk/art area, TV on swivelling mount to allow TV to be watched inside or while in the garden
• Electric secure driveway and pedestrian gate
• Security cameras with a Bosch security alarm
• CBUS control & LED lights throughout
• Telstra fibreoptic cable in house
• Reverse cycle ducted zoned air conditioning
• Powder room and new water softener unit for the home
• Wood cabinetry and plenty of storage throughout
• Large storage area at rear of garage
• Reticulated garden - fruit tree orchard and herb garden. Full plant list available on request
• Veggie patch including raspberries, tromboncino and much more
• Close to public transport, easy walk to transport and the CBD
• Close to lots of parks, the river, great primary and secondary schools
• Easy walking distance to Beaufort Street cafes and Astor theatre, boutiques, restaurants, shopping and speciality stores
Built in 2008 by a boutique Italian builder this rare home offers the prestige address without the up keep and constant maintenance that older homes can have. The sellers have purchased elsewhere and aim to sell this glorious property quickly. There have been hundreds of thousands of dollars in upgrades to provide you with total piece of mind and happiness for years to come. This could well be your dream home, but you have to ask yourself. who else thinks this is their dream home? Best you act quickly as we will sell prior to auction.
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
See all features
919m² / 0.23 acres
4 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.