Auction location: PRESTIGE AUCTION, Crown Perth, Botanical Ballroom 1, Great Eastern Hwy, Burswood WA
Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
STUNNING FEDERATION FOREVER HOME
- 5 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 4 Cars
Heritage charm meets new-age renovated comfort. This modern functional Mount Lawley family home WILMAR is the sensational and entirely finished well placed in Mount Lawley. Motivated sellers have improved this very low maintenance home passed the point of perfection leaving an exquisite lifestyle for one lucky family.
Positioned on the corner of a tree lined Clifton Crescent and First Avenue this prestigious address will give you access to renowned education facilities such as Perth College, ECU and WAAPA. Life will be good so close to Mount Lawley Golf Club, Tennis Club, Bowls Club and Aquatic Centre. This really is a position property with everything already done for you.
- Two Storey 5 Bed, 3.5 Bath, Study, Cinema and 2 car residence
- Large home taking up over 60% of the 517m2 corner block
- Endless places to entertain while having loads of room to grab some peace and quiet
- You will be amazed by the jarrah deck wrapping around the front of the home looking north over your front yard
- Thoughtful layout with several options for both small and large families
- Spacious lounge with high lofty ceilings and drop down cinema with projector
- A large open void above leads you down the hallway into the inspiring kitchen dining boasting acres of room
- Two fireplaces in the home. One is ornamental the other is working and rejuvenated sitting proudly in the formal lounge.
- Polished Jarrah floorboards downstairs with high grade plush carpets upstairs
- Large artificially grassed front lawn with surrounded by fully reticulated gardens and fruit tress
- High spec kitchen with stone benchtops, double sink, five gas cooktops, Fisher & Paykel dishwasher, 90cm oven, soft close drawers and large pantry
- All three bathrooms are top notch with high end finishing, Kohler toilets and heated towel rails, double vanities, triple showers and two with baths
- All bedrooms have built ins and high ceilings. Two bedrooms have grand ensuites
- Massive master bedroom with pleasing views, large ensuite complete with spa bath and large walk in robe.
- One outstanding feature is the separate parents retreat off the master, ideal as an extra study or just a private room to relax away with northern views and wine fridge
- Great naturally lit home that is warm in winter and cool in summer
- Excellent storage throughout with rooftop storage above secure undercover parking
- Downstairs powder room plus separate laundry with access to outside drying area
- Electric secure carport entry and pedestrian gate
- Ornate ceilings, cornices and high skirting throughout
- Real timber plantation shutters and LED lighting throughout
- Reverse cycle ducted zoned air conditioning
- Reticulated garden - fruit tree orchard and herb garden
- CCTV Security and washed aggregate outdoor areas around the home
- Enjoy the options of up to 4 different sections of the home to entertain in
- Close to public transport, easy walk to transport and the CBD
- Close to lots of parks, the river, great primary and secondary schools
- Easy walking distance to Beaufort Street cafes and Astor theatre, boutiques, restaurants, shopping and speciality stores
Recently renovated with an incredible level of attention to detail this rare character home offers the prestige address without the up keep and constant maintenance that other homes can have. This luxury residence suits a large family or city professionals wanting for a comfortable easy life. There is literally nothing left to do but relax and enjoy. The feel of this home is amazing, and the price is even better. A prompt inspection is a must.
Council: $2,773/y Water: $1,600/y
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
517m² / 0.13 acres
2 garage spaces and 2 off street parks
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.