Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
BRENT SELLS ANOTHER AUCTION UNDER THE HAMMER
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 4 Cars
YOU CANT RENOVATE A LOCATION. Located below iconic Kings Park in an irreplaceable position, this massive penthouse within Kings Tower is simply one of a kind and has never before been released to the market.
This property is the perfect candidate for renovation; ideal for the discerning buyer searching for a once-in-a-lifetime, blue chip opportunity to put their own stamp on an enormous floorplan in a prestige position.
Worth special mention is the rooftop deck awaiting restoration - from here you can enjoy your very own exclusive Kings Park lookout.
- Top Floor 3 Bed + Study, 2 Bath, 4 Car residence
- Expansive 265m2 internal footprint
- Glorious city, river, escarpment & Kings Park views
- Incredible rooftop deck once covered in rows of roses and deckchairs
- Huge kitchen enjoys views of the lush, green escarpment
- XL main lounge with balcony access (Approx 64m2)
- Open family and dining areas ready for renovation
- Stunning sun room off kitchen and lounge with balcony access
- Master bedroom features balcony access, walk-in-robe
- Ensuite with spa bath, shower, twin basins, separate toilet
- Main bathroom includes bath, shower and single basin
- Powder room through to second toilet
- Spacious separate laundry with storage
- Intercom system & ducted air-conditioning throughout
- Large remote lock-up garage with space for storage
- Charming boutique complex of just 12 apartments
Shared amenities include:
- Ground floor lobby
- Large top floor lobby (Shared with 1 neighbour)
- Meeting Room
- Swimming Pool
Nearby lifestyle locations:
- Walk to Elizabeth Quay & Esplanade Train station
- Walk to Hay St & Murray St Malls
- Walk to Kings Park
- Bus stop at your doorstep
- 3 mins to Crawley
- 4 mins to UWA & Charles Gairdner Hospital
- 5 mins to Crown Casino and Perth Stadium
- 5 mins to Nedlands
- 9 mins to Cottesloe
A paint job for a luxury vintage car and a Hyundai costs about the same, but you'd be best served investing and restoring a rare, timeless vehicle. This apartment is like a Rolls Royce that just needs a service.
Make no mistake this property WILL BE SOLD on or before Auction Day. Any serious buyer should inspect immediately to avoid having to wait another 30+ years for another opportunity like this to come along.
Council: $2,930 /y Water: $1,700 /y
Internal: 265m2, Balconies Total: Approx 20m2 (Exclusive Use)
Rooftop: Approx 110m2 (Exclusive Use) Garage: 55m2 Approx (Exclusive Use)
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
4 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.