Auction location: IN-ROOMS, 12-14 The Esplanade, Perth WA
Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
THE ULTIMATE AFFORDABLE PENTHOUSE
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
BEST VALUE IN SOUTH PERTH. Ready for immediate possession, fully renovated and furnished, this jaw-dropping penthouse offers simply sensational views. Take in city, river and parkland views from your very own box seat. Positioned on the North East corner of the top floor of the Lansdowne complex, this unique residence offers luxury, style and comfort in spades. With effortless, elegant appeal, this apartment is the perfect proposition for any astute buyer seeking a relaxed lifestyle in a premier position.
- Top Floor 2bed 2bath 1car 95m2
- Completely renovated kitchen, bathrooms, floors, lighting and cabinetry
- To be sold fully furnished with all white goods
- Two wine fridges, LED down lighting throughout and only one in building with ducted A/C
- Just one adjoining neighbour
- Brilliant rental potential & low strata fees
- Well-designed open-plan layout with plenty of space
- Top quality finishes & fixtures will impress
- Huge kitchen complete with stone bench tops, jet black fridge/freezer, single draw dishwasher, integrated microwave, induction cooktop & large oven
- Enclosed balcony capturing truly special views day & night
- XL Master bedroom with BIR & spacious ensuite with deluxe disco spa
- Large 2nd bedroom with built in study and wardrobe
- Renovated 2nd bathroom to enjoy breathtaking views while having a shower
- European laundry in 2nd bathroom
- Great flow through breezes and natural light
- Plenty of secure visitor parking
Unsurpassed lifestyle attractions and education facilities nearby include the Swan River foreshore, Parklands, Ferry to the city less than 5 mins away, a vibrant retail & restaurant precinct, Coco's restaurant, the Windsor Hotel, Perth Zoo, close to transport and several highly sought after schools.
You'll feel like your on holiday with property. This is a one of a kind, pick of the bunch opportunity. The seller knew when he first inspected that he'd buy the property whilst standing at the front door. So will you. Act quickly to secure this property today as we have seller committed to a speedy result. This property can be purchased prior to auction. Call for an immediate inspection.
Council: $1,961/y Water: $999/y Strata: $1,836/q
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.