BEAUTIFULLY LOCATED, ENTRY LEVEL GEM
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
You can have complete confidence walking into this residence and calling it your own. Located in one of Carlisle's premier streets, the current owners have tastefully renovated the home, achieving appealing style in an ideal location. New timber flooring to the living areas pulls the entire space together, creating an open and free flowing feel.
The central, modern kitchen boasts stainless steel appliances, ample bench and storage space, and attractive feature tiling. Beyond the breakfast bar is a light-filled dining area and sunken lounge room. The interior spaces are extended for seamless indoor/outdoor entertaining year round, with a brand new pergola and well-established, lush gardens.
All three bedrooms are of great size, with stylish wallpaper feature walls. The renovated bathroom has a stand-alone bath and is a two-way ensuite, servicing the master bedroom.
Located in the heart of Carlisle and close to both the Entertainment Precinct of Victoria Park and Belmont Forum Shopping Centre, this is an absolute must-see for anyone looking to get into the area. Carlisle has always been a suburb of choice for many first home buyers and families due to its very convenient access to an array of lifestyle amenities.
The owners are starting a family and moving interstate, so all their hard work in creating this perfect home is ready for you to move straight in without a thing to do. Why not take advantage?
- Large open plan living / kitchen / dining area
- Modern kitchen with gas cooking, stone benches & dishwasher
- Reverse cycle A/C to living area, master bed plus ceiling fans
- Bathroom has stand-alone bath & shower, second toilet
- New pergola for year-round entertaining
- Built in robes to all bedrooms
- Established lush garden with reticulation
- Rear and private villa, two car parking, no strata fees
- NBN & Foxtel connected, gas bayonet, gas hot water, garden shed
- Victoria Park Entertainment Precinct
- Albany Highway Cafe Strip
- Newly opened Optus Stadium
- Belmont Forum Shopping Centre
- Park Centre East Victoria Park
- Aqualife Centre, Rayment Park
- Lathlain Oval (the new training ground for West Coast Eagles)
- Crown Casino Entertainment Quarter
- 3 minute walk to Carlisle Train Station - 10 minutes to the CBD
- Perth CBD, Domestic and International Airport
Council: $1,554/y Water: $1,013/y
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.