Stylish & Spacious Duplex
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 3 Cars
The sellers of this home have loved the spaciousness, size of the yard, ultra-convenient location but mostly they will miss the lovely street community that has been created but now it is time to commence their next project.
Having undergone an impressive transformation this spacious duplex is certainly deceiving from the front & you are sure to be impressed with what this fantastic home has to offer.
With so much exciting activity in the local area this property is located only walking distance to the buzzing Albany Highway shops, restaurants, cafes & bar precinct plus the popular Sunday farmers markets, easy access to the Perth CBD & Curtin University, this property is a must see for all investors, professional couples, young families & those looking to downsize.
Why'll you love this home
- 115sqm of internal living duplex home where you will enjoy the autonomy of no strata fees
- With all the hard work being done, this gives you more time to relax and enjoy the well-presented and thought-out residence
- North-West facing aspect so there is a lovely sun-filled open plan living area
- For those who love cooking the modern kitchen provides plenty of room for you to cook up a storm, social breakfast bar, fridge plumbed for water & French doors leading to rear yard
- Master bedroom suite where you can enjoy resort style en-suite & walk in robe
- Great sized minor bedrooms with a modern 2nd bathroom
- Enjoy entertaining all year round with friends & family, great yard space for the kids or dog to play, reticulated lawns & gardens plus metal garden shed
- Added comfort of ducted & zoned reverse cycle air-conditioning and security screens & doors throughout
Viewing of this fantastic property will not disappoint
Be sure to check out the virtual tour
This property is being offered For Sale by a Set Date Sale'
Offers Closing 6pm Wednesday 20th June 2018 (Seller Reserves Right to Sell Prior)
Contact: Natalie Hatton 0421 232 274 | Natalie.firstname.lastname@example.org
Full information and offer document pack available on request
- Air Conditioning
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 garage space and 2 off street parks
East Victoria Park
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.