THE TIME IS NOW!
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Don't miss your chance to get into the Perth Property Market. First home buyers, city professionals and savvy investors listen up!
I am delighted to present this wonderful home, set in a thriving inner-city location where lifestyle amenities fall in every direction, making living here an absolute pleasure.
The property boasts a gorgeous renovated kitchen and bathroom, two bedrooms both with storage, a separate laundry, two private courtyards plus undercover parking at your doorstep. With the additional creature comforts of air conditioning, a dishwasher and bathtub, the home is ready to simply move in and enjoy. If I haven't enticed you enough already, the property can be sold fully furnished, making it even easier for young first home buyers to simply unpack and enjoy, and investors to achieve higher returns.
Inspect with haste!
- Open plan living / kitchen / dining area
- Renovated kitchen with dishwasher and stainless steel appliances
- Renovated bathroom with bathtub
- Both bedrooms come with storage solutions
- Air conditioning, two private courtyards
- Perfect for downsizers, first home buyers, astute investors
- Undercover parking plus loads of extra parking - easy for guests
- Separate laundry with storage
- Undercover parking at your doorstep
- Positioned at the rear of a quiet complex of 10
Nearby lifestyle amenities include:
- 3 minute walk to Bunnings
- 5 minute walk to Lawley's Bakery
- 1km to Braithwaite Park Mount Hawthorn
- 1km to Mount Hawthorn caf strip
- 1km to Glendalough train station; park/walk and ride!
- 2km to Freeway entry
- 2km to Dog Swamp Shopping Centre
- 6km to Perth CBD
Council Rates 2017/18: $1,375
Water Rates 2016/17: $859
Call Olivia today to book your appointment or to discuss this wonderful opportunity further - 0403 682 743.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.