House in Wembley
MUCH MORE THAN MEETS THE EYE
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 5 Cars
Is this the best all round house in Wembley?
Built in 2012 on one level with two-street-access and a flexible floorplan, large bedrooms, 4 car accommodation and space for a boat. It's unlikely that there's a more complete property in Wembley for sale! This new-age, comfort plus family home on 668sqm of green title land requires no maintenance and is situated nearby to a host of excellent schools and 12mins to the CBD or Indian Ocean. Positioned on a tree lined family friendly Pangbourne Street this prestigious and stylish masterpiece offers an exquisite lifestyle for one lucky family.
Life will be good so close to Wembley Primary School, the new Subiaco High School, bus stop on Grantham Street, Wembley's shopping precinct centred around Cambridge and Jersey Streets, the enjoyable 36 hole Wembley Golf Course, Australia's best public golf course and driving range. And 6km's to Floreat and City Beach. This really is a Location Location Location property.
- Single level, 4 Bed, 2 Bath, Theatre room, Powder room and 4 car residence.
- Flat GREEN TITLE 668m2 block
- Theatre room that could easily become a 5th bedroom.
- Access down both sides of the home with well-established gardens
- Spacious lounge and family room and high vaulted ceilings
- Large slider doors flow out on to paved under cover al fresco area with room for a plunge pool
- Practical Kitchen, stone benchtops, Soft close drawers, 5 gas burner cooktops and brand new Bosch pyrolytic oven, large pantry, integrated microwave and dishwasher
- Large separate laundry with excellent storage next to outside drying area
- Italian stone tiled floors throughout
- Massive master bedroom, large ensuite with double vanity, stone bath, double shower and walk in robe
- Three other XL bedrooms, two with built ins
- Spacious family bathroom with bathtub, separate shower and separate toilet
- Fully insulated home with great flow through breezes and excellent winter sun
- Electric DLUG with shoppers entry at rear
- Designated secure 5th off street car space or place to store a boat
- Video intercom and security alarm
- LED lights throughout
- New paint in many areas, new sinks and feature lighting in garden
- NBN ready
- Zoned Reverse cycle ducted air conditioning
- Powder room in hallway
- Shelf storage in rear garage
- Reticulated easy care gardens
This rare home offers and well respected address and without the upkeep and constant maintenance that older homes can have. The sellers are purchasing elsewhere and aim to sell this glorious property quickly. This could well be your dream home, but you have to ask yourself. who else thinks this is their dream home? Best you act quickly as the sellers reserve the right to sell prior to the end date of this sale.
ALL WRITTEN OFFERS TO BE SUBMITTED BY 4PM SHARP, 17th NOVEMBER 2020.
However, our sellers reserve the right to sell the home PRIOR to the end date, if they receive a written offer they are satisfied with before the 17th of November.
Land Size: 668m2 Rates: $2981/y Water: $1904/y
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
4 garage spaces and 1 carport space