Apartment in West Perth
UNDER OFFER CASH BUYER - MORE APARTMENTS WANTED FOR BUYERS
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
HOME OPEN SATURDAY 21 NOVEMBER CANCELLED - UNDER OFFER
Defined by an elegant, open-plan interior design, from the moment you enter, this apartment promises a lifestyle of luxury. Travertine tiling through the living/dining area, two large bedrooms, stylishly appointed ensuite bathrooms and a massive 21sqm wrap-around balcony are just some of the features worthy of mention.
Impeccably presented and enviably close to Perth city, this tempting residence offers all the perks of inner-city living without the inner-city price tag! Inspection will impress you.
Panoramic views of Perth's Northern suburbs will transfix your guests when they visit for dinner or casual sun-downers before a night out in the close-by Leederville entertainment precinct. Both bedrooms are of generous size and include mirrored built-in wardrobes with similarly gorgeous window views.
Convenient enough to walk into the CBD for your daily commute, yet far enough away to escape the noise and hustle-bustle - this home really does seem to tick every box for the fastidious inner-city owner occupier or yield-seeking investor. Equal parts enviable lifestyle choice and attractive property investment, your chance to call it your own won't last long!
FEATURES TO FALL IN LOVE WITH:
- 2 Bed, 2.5 Bath, 2 Car Bays (reserved, undercover)
- Open interior design; 75sqm internal space
- Enjoy North-facing views & warm winter sunlight
- Generous 21sqm balcony; perfect for entertaining
- Beautiful travertine tiled flooring throughout living/dining area
- Easy apartment keyless access
- Secure 4sqm storeroom
- Access to resort style facilities, including equipped gym, two lounge areas, a swimming pool & outdoor BBQ area
- Secure entry, video intercom, and CCTV throughout building & car park
- Proven potential for a rental yield of $530p/w
- Walking distance to iconic landmarks, incl. Harold Boas Gardens & Kings Park
- For the cosmopolitan, this address is "danger-close" to the Watertown shopping complex, the King Street high fashion precinct and many upmarket West Perth boutiques, cafes and small bars
- Transperth buses at your doorstep
- Convenient to City West, West Leederville Train Stations
- Easy access to the Freeway
Council Rates: $1,845 /yr
Water Rates: $1,345 /yr
Strata Levies: $1,202 /qtr
Contact Brent Morfesse on 0419 900 747 if you have any queries or wish to book a private viewing of this apartment.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
2 garage spaces